Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition terms and conditions
|1. Closing date for entry : 30th Sept 2008 at 5pm GMT.|
2. Prize draw date : 1st Oct 2008 at 12 noon GMT.
3. Release date for clues : Clues will be released at the end of each of the following months : June, July, August 2008.
4. Only one entry per registered email address is permitted
5. By providing and submitting an answer online, all participants are therefore agreeing to receive occasional e-flyers from Steel City Marketing Ltd. These are based purely on best selling promotional products and new ideas. All recipients are free to unsubscribe from the list by using the link at the foot of any of these emails. SCM intends to keep the quantity of these to a minimum and the quality to a maximum and anticipate approx 1-2 such emails a month.
6. Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of SCM or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate. This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over.
7. By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
8. Competitions are only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
9. All decisions of SCM will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entries must be received by SCM by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered automatically upon submission. No responsibility will be taken by SCM for any answers that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date & time.
11. The prize may not be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered. Only one prize is to be awarded.
12. The winner will be selected in a random draw from all correct answers received. The winner will be notified within seven days (after the winner has been ascertained) by email & announced after the closing date and time on SCMís website www.steel-city.co.uk. The winnerís name will be available from SCM upon request.
13. If the winner of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made by SCM then SCM may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
14. SCM reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to the competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
15. The prize winner will be required to participate in publicity connected with this competition if requested.
16. The prize winner when contacted will be required to comply with these competition terms and conditions, accept the prize and provide their name, telephone number and address details in order that the prize can be delivered to them.
17. No purchase necessary.
18. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
19. Entries received after the closing date and time as advertised will not be entered into the draw.
20. Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.